Tuesday, December 23, 2014

12 Days of Steel City Christmas Pittsburgh.net Style!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Pittsburgh!  We've recently posted our 2014 Steel City version of the classic Christmas carol "The Twelve Days of Christmas" on our Pittsburgh.net twitter account . Here is the the complete 2014 list and feel free to sing out loud! 


Yinz ready For the Pittsburgh.net and the Twelve Days of Steel City Christmas!?

On the first day of Christmas my Steel City gave to me...
1 Milk Shake Factory @MShakeFactory red velvet milk shake

On the second day of Christmas my Steel City gave to me...
2 @Pirates Years of Bucco Playoffs

On the third day of Christmas my Steel City gave to me... 
3 Kennywood Tickets @Kenny_Kangaroo 

On the fourth day of Christmas my Steel City gave to me...
4 Pipers Pub @piperspub Scotch Eggs

On the fifth day of Christmas my Steel City gave to me...
5 Primanti Brothers @primantibros Kielbasi and Cheese Sandwiches

On the sixth day of Christmas my Steel City gave to me...
6 WDVE @DVERADIO Electric Lunch requests

On the seventh day of Christmas my Steel City gave to me...
7 @steelers Superbowl Rings

On the eighth day of Christmas my Steel City gave to me...
8 New Pitt Football Coaches @PittTweet

On the ninth day of Christmas my Steel City gave to me...
9 finely filled in Potholes @billpeduto

On the tenth day of Christmas my Steel City gave to me...
10 Pittsburgh Pierogie Pizzas @ChurchBrewWorks

On the eleventh day of Christmas my Steel City gave to me...
11 @PghTacoTruck tacos


On the twelfth day of Christmas my Steel City gave to me...
12 WQED @rickaroundhere DVDs 


Thanks for visiting Pittsburgh.net throughout the year and please keep posting your Pittsburgh events and things to do around Pittsburgh for all of us to share!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!